Dentures/Partials in Parker
Stonegate Dental Care
Dentures and partials are typically used as a more economical option for replacing multiple missing teeth. They can restore the ability to speak and function properly, as well as help to maintain a full facial profile.
Depending on the number of missing teeth, Dr. Rentz will design a removable appliance customized for your unique situation. When possible, Dr. Rentz can incorporate the use of attachments to aid in the denture’s stability and retention. Most denture options are removable and have a lifespan of 5-10 years.
Denture Care Center - Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
- Give us a call to learn more about our denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
- We have a simple and straightforward dentures process
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. Rentz is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair and restore them
- We provide the best denture care in Douglas County, we are top-rated based on Google reviews